SELF SERVICE: VÉLO’+
With Vélo’+, a self-service bike rental service provided by Orleans, you can hire a bike at one of 34 docking stations around the city.
Easy to use, simply take a bike from one docking station and return it to any other around the city, 24/7.
LONG-TERM RENTAL: VÉLO’TAO
Vélo’tao is a bike rental service available to residents of Orleans who do not live or work near a Vélo’+ station.
Users sign up for longer-term rental of electric or standard bikes.
TOURIST BIKE RENTAL SERVICE
The TAO network serves all 22 towns and villages of Orleans.
Two fully-accessible tram lines with trams every five minutes at peak times:
- Line A: north <> south
- Line B: east <> west
The Bus network offers:
- Eight lines running continually 7 days a week until 10.30 pm on weekdays and 12.30 am at weekends;
- Buses run every 10 minutes from the suburbs to the city centre;
- Additional lines and routes tailored to local needs.
ON-DEMAND TRANSPORT SERVICES
- The Résa’tao service offers additional transport to the bus and tram network serving the more remote areas;
- The TPMR service is aimed at people with reduced mobility.
12 ‘park and ride’ stops where you can leave your car and complete your journey by tram.
- Allô Tao: 0 800 01 2000 (free calls & assistance) from Monday to Saturday 7 am to 7.30 pm
- Tao Martroi company: 4, rue de la Hallebarde 45 000 Orleans – Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 7 pm / Saturday from 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Tao app (free on Apple Store and Android)
Uber is in Orléans Métropole!
Download the application, create your account and book your ride with one of the Uber drivers in Orléans Métropole