Your pass to an unforgettable city break
Enjoy privileged access to must-see tourist attractions and over 100 tourist offers to discover Orleans and the surrounding area.
Available in 24h, 48h or 72h, take advantage of a wide range of free offers: guided or audio-guided tours, mini-train rides, Orléans museums, TAO transport passes, Parc Floral de la Source…
Over a hundred exclusive benefits for citypass holders
Discover CityPass Orleans Val de Loire, an unrivalled experience offering over a hundred exclusive advantages to satisfy every taste and desire. Explore Orléans and the surrounding area with privileged access to a wide range of experiences.
Simply present your CityPass and enjoy exclusive benefits from a wide range of tourism partners :
- Free admission to key attractions around the metropolitan area (some services : Little train, river trip are not available from November to April)
- Free unlimited travel on the TAO network for the duration of your CityPass
- Deals and reductions for leisure activities, restaurants, hotels and retailers
Check out all the CityPass offers now (and the terms and conditions): city tours, museums, châteaux visits, river cruises, canoeing adventures, cycling, segways, hot-air balloon rides, dining, shopping, relaxation, escape rooms, laser tag, play areas and much, much more!
And because new CityPass rewards are added every day, find the full list of all the key attractions and exclusive benefits, as well as the seasonal events and cultural programme in the Orleans CityPass digital guide!
*The CityPass entitles the holder to a guided tour of the Tourist Office, subject to reservation and availability.
**Operates from April to October.
***On reservation, subject to availability.
CityPass 24h Solo : €20 / CityPass 24h Duo : €35 / CityPass 24h Kids : €12
CityPass 48h: €30 / CityPass 72h: €38
A host of benefits and savings included!
The little extras that make life better with an Orleans CityPass:
- Free admission to key sites around Orleans
- A guided city tour of your choice
- Free unlimited travel in Orleans (tramway, buses)
- A boat cruise on the royal river and a land train ride in Orleans (summer season)
- A digital guide to carry with you
- Recommendations and discounts for all kinds of activity
- And lots, lots more…
Discover the wallet
Your CityPass in your smartphone! After your online purchase, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail and a link to save your CityPass directly to your phone.
Available in Apple Wallet and Google Pay for Android.
Our ideas for using the CityPass
- 10am-12pm: visit the Museum of Fine Arts
- 12pm-1pm: ride on the little tourist train
- 1pm-2.30pm: lunch break
- 2.30-4.30pm: audioguided tour of Orleans
- 6.15pm: boat trip on board ‘The Insoumis’
- 10am-12.30pm: visit of the Parc Floral de La Source
- 12.30-2pm: lunch break
- 2pm-3pm: ride on the little tourist train
- 3pm-4.30pm: snack/ice cream break at our CityPass partners
- 4.45pm : boat trip on board ‘The Insoumis’
- Evening: enjoy discounts in our partner restaurants
- 10am-12pm: visit of the Fine Arts Museum
- 12pm-1pm: lunch break
- 1pm-3pm: audioguided tour of Orleans
- 3pm-4.30pm: visit to the Cercil Musée-mémorial des enfants du Vel d’Hiv
- 4.30pm-6pm: visit to the House of Joan of Arc
Programme subject to availability/opening of the tourist sites mentioned.